• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average

Just Drift (JD) Application thread [TEAM CLOSED :(]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  
We are soon going to get our own forums section.
This will no longer be a casual group, but still accepting casual players. 
In our own section, there will be 4 main ranks, "Casual" and "Competitive 1, 2 and 3."
Competitive players will be notified more about more serious events and meets first.
Only a select few will be accepted to competitive. Newer applications will have assigned ranks

Here is a brief description of each rank.

Casual: Plays inactively but likes to wear the colors and the tag. They are good representatives and might take a shot at an event or two. Unlimited Slots
Competitive Beginner: Likes to compete frequently in events, but comes near last most times. 15-20 slots
Competitive 3 (Bronze) : Likes to compete frequently in events, and will come third or fourth most times. 10 slots
Competitive 2 (Silver) : Likes to compete frequently in events, and is pretty good at maintaining a tandem (May crash in a tandem occasionally) 5-10 slots
Competitive 1 (Gold): Can throw 90 degree angles and reverse entries on every corner in a tandem without failing, always wins events (or comes pretty close), can 360 entry on Akina flawlessly. 3-5 slots

There will be a leaderboard, how this will work is you can rank up if you get better than the next person above you, and they fall down a rank. You only rank up if you are the top of your division. For example, if you get better than a member in the gold, they fall to silver and you take there spot. 

Contact me on steam if you are already a member if you are willing to be competitive or casual. Those who don't will be automatically assigned to Casual.

All applications to join the "Just Drift" team will go here. Here is some basic information about our team you might want to know.

About:
Just Drift is an international team for Drift Streets Japan, and will include anyone we believe is good enough for the crew.
We do want to be united with our team members, and will host various events, such as meetups or teamspeak/skype calls.
Of course none of this is forced on you. We understand if you don't want to or are unable to attend such events, however you need to be active enough for you to stay in the team.
There is no restriction of language, but you must be able to have enough knowledge of english that you can read this thread.

Rules:
- You must not offend any team member or anyone outside the team while representing our team.
- You must participate in something at at least every 2 weeks, unless you notify us of a holiday or a valid reason to keep this requirement on hold for a period of time. This might just be coming online for a while in-game
- This relates to the first rule, do not harass someone for any reasons. If someone has insulted you first, don't insult them back because if I catch you insulting back I may not realise, therefore resulting in a ban for the wrong person.
- Use common sense.
- Don't beg for higher ranks. Try not to even ask. If you have proved to us that you are worthy by just behaving maturely amongst the team, you may be chosen at random. 
- Obey all staff orders. If a rule here has been missed out, you still may be banned if you are doing something the staff do not accept. You will be given a warning

Requirements:
- You must represent our team by signing into multiplayer under "JD|Your Name"
- You must represent our team by painting your car black and light gold. It doesn't matter if your body is light gold and rims are black or vise versa.

Application format. Please follow this format to apply, not doing so will leave your application as invalid

Nickname/Username:
Casual or Competitive?:
Steam ID (Or just the link to your profile): 
Age (Doesn't need to be exact, only needs to be a range if you are uncomfortable of answering):
First language:
Why do you think you'd make a good addition to Just Drift?:
Someone insults you about a sensitive topic to you, how do you react:
(Optional) Any other comments:
(Optional for Casual) YouTube video showcasing your skill level:
Note, answering the optional questions will make the chance of you being accepted much higher.
Second Note, well formated text will also increase these chances.

Update 6/01/2015 : Added Steam ID and requirements.

Team Members:
Axarator - Owner
Spammie
Hambo
DKG34
Cheese
MezV0
Uki
akina
Louis :^)
Jts
Mega_Drift
little_bit_mad
Fancy
JohnnyHDx
De_Gale
Negspec13
King
Granberg
AnEvilReindeer
Alonsitis
Fr05TYb0X
Mr Mrthingy101
Jake
Everdrifts
XD?
Cluz
Shrimpdaddy
Richie

Drift / Defcon
Nickname/Username: Spammie
Age (Doesn't need to be exact, only needs to be a range if you are uncomfortable of answering): 25
First language: Romanian
Why do you think you'd make a good addition to Just Drift?: I'm mildly funny and got decent drifting skills.
Someone insults you about a sensitive topic to you, how do you react: Ignore/Block/RKO/F5.
(Optional) Any other comments: Is this a job interview ? Could I not have any obligations ?
(Optional) YouTube video showcasing your skill level: 

[Image: VYOaTzT.jpg]
(01-05-2016, 11:24 AM)Spammie Wrote: Nickname/Username: Spammie
Age (Doesn't need to be exact, only needs to be a range if you are uncomfortable of answering): 25
First language: Romanian
Why do you think you'd make a good addition to Just Drift?: I'm mildly funny and got decent drifting skills.
Someone insults you about a sensitive topic to you, how do you react: Ignore/Block/RKO/F5.
(Optional) Any other comments: Is this a job interview ? Could I not have any obligations ?
(Optional) YouTube video showcasing your skill level: 

Approved and accepted. Welcome! Smile
So we did meet on the track what a surprize ! :

[Image: 2016-01-05_00003_zpsgojibwtv.jpg]
[Image: 2016-01-05_00004_zpsfqm3ggxo.jpg]
[Image: VYOaTzT.jpg]
Nickname/Username: Uki.
Age (Doesn't need to be exact, only needs to be a range if you are uncomfortable of answering): 27.
First language: Swedish.
Why do you think you'd make a good addition to Just Drift?: I'm a rather decent gamer and i think i would make a nice addition to your team.
Someone insults you about a sensitive topic to you, how do you react: It depends on the situation, but usually when someone rages its most likely someone who is less blessed or of a younger age, so usually i just ignore them.
(Optional) Any other comments: This would be the first time that i have applied to a "race" team of any sort.
(Optional) YouTube video showcasing your skill level: Don't have a vid, but this is a prt sc of my lates highscore: http://imgur.com/2GwdN2d
(01-05-2016, 09:56 PM)Uki Wrote: Nickname/Username: Uki.
Age (Doesn't need to be exact, only needs to be a range if you are uncomfortable of answering): 27.
First language: Swedish.
Why do you think you'd make a good addition to Just Drift?: I'm a rather decent gamer and i think i would make a nice addition to your team.
Someone insults you about a sensitive topic to you, how do you react: It depends on the situation, but usually when someone rages its most likely someone who is less blessed or of a younger age, so usually i just ignore them.
(Optional) Any other comments: This would be the first time that i have applied to a "race" team of any sort.
(Optional) YouTube video showcasing your skill level: Don't have a vid, but this is a prt sc of my lates highscore: http://imgur.com/2GwdN2d

Accepted and approved. Mind telling me your steam name so I can invite you to the group and chat?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998193225/
I'd apply but 360 controller support isn't here yet and im crap with the keyboard
(01-06-2016, 08:13 PM)oneeagle1103 Wrote: I'd apply but 360 controller support isn't here yet and im crap with the keyboard

I'll definitely keep you in mind Smile
Nickname/Username: Killabee or DK
Steam ID (Or just the link to your profile): http://steamcommunity.com/id/dkg34/
Age (Doesn't need to be exact, only needs to be a range if you are uncomfortable of answering): Almost 18
First language: Espanglish
Why do you think you'd make a good addition to Just Drift?: I love to drift just about anything and I'm full on JDM enthusiast, I love to mess with tuning. 
Someone insults you about a sensitive topic to you, how do you react: I usually laugh.. and cry on the inside XD
(Optional) Any other comments: You will laugh at my "super jdm bro" 240
(Optional) YouTube video showcasing your skill level: I tried but fraps shitted on me, and I cried when I thought I was good until I watched Spammie's video. Thank you!!
[Image: fjI5EKW.png]