• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

☆ Team NoLimits ☆ Team Closed for now. ☆

Rainbow 
Team NoLimits

Hello, my name is Zach. Im the leader of the drift team Team NoLimits.

Let me tell you a bit about the team. We are a friendly team that do all kinds of events. We do car meets to just show off your ride or just do some tandems. We do a big variety of things. Every month or so we will have a contest to see the best racer on the team. The winner of the contest will be crowned the best racer on the team for a month. Kinda like the employee of the month type thing. We will also be going against other teams and watching other teams go at each other.

- Rules and Regulations -

* Must be at least 12 years old to join

* You need to have at least 5+ hours on the game

* Must be active (3 or more times a week)

* Skype is recommended but is not required

* No over modeled cars (Example: Aventador because to many parts cant see model)

* Be nice to all other members (got a problem with someone talk to me)

If you want to join then dont even hesitate to post a reply to this thread. Just leave your application to join. Fill out your application like the one i have layed out below and if you qualify with the rules and regulations then ill message you or you can personally send me your application on Skype. I will be more likely to read your application if its over Skype.

- Application Format -

In Game Name: 

Time Zone:

Favorite Car/Most Used:

About: (tell me about yourself a bit)

Contact Info: (how i can contact you)

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Team NoLimits Logo

(05-30-2016, 07:41 AM)_Mr. Bad Ass Bunny_ Wrote: hey zach i was just ingame with you when u asked about ur team
what do you have to do to get in?

All you gotta do is just fill out the info in the application format in a comment and if its good enough and you meet the regulations you might be accepted.
ingame name: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
timezone: australia
fav/most used car: rx7 or bmw e30 m5
about me: well my name is caleb, im 16 and play dsj heaps since i bought it. ive got 80+ hours racked up so far and yeh thats about it.
contact: steam ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, snapchat: caleb8047, if u use insta DM me caleb_stokyo
me,
in game name- (you kniw it)
timezone eastern (America)
fav car- 2 many 4 peacock
I'm a human who breathes
contact, my skype/ cancer wand
lol
HIE ZACK :p
(05-30-2016, 07:45 AM)_Mr. Bad Ass Bunny_ Wrote: ingame name: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
timezone: australia
fav/most used car: rx7 or bmw e30 m5
about me: well my name is caleb, im 16 and play dsj heaps since i bought it. ive got 80+ hours racked up so far and yeh thats about it.
contact: steam ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, snapchat: caleb8047, if u use insta DM me caleb_stokyo

Well, Caleb. Ill have to see how good you can slide. When you have the chance to get online and slide add me on Steam: zachslays420

(05-30-2016, 01:36 PM)driftpeacock Wrote: me,
in game name- (you kniw it)
timezone eastern (America)
fav car- 2 many 4 peacock
I'm a human who breathes
contact, my skype/ cancer wand  
lol
HIE ZACK     :p

Peacock, you could have made the format a bit neater. Cmon bro, your setting a bad example for the rest of the people that might put a app in. But if you get more active and free up some time then you can join. <3 After all, you are pretty fast.
(05-30-2016, 07:12 AM)ZachSlays Wrote:
In Game Name: Jay

Time Zone: central 

Favorite Car/Most Used: S13 silvia

About: I love to play around with cars. I've been into cars for around 2-3 years now.
i have 100hrs on the game and I've only had it for 3 weeks now. I'm a vary kind, funny, easy to get along with. 

Contact Info: Steam
(05-31-2016, 01:28 AM)JaY Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 07:12 AM)ZachSlays Wrote:
In Game Name: Jay

Time Zone: central 

Favorite Car/Most Used: S13 silvia

About: I love to play around with cars. I've been into cars for around 2-3 years now.
i have 100hrs on the game and I've only had it for 3 weeks now. I'm a vary kind, funny, easy to get along with. 

Contact Info: Steam

Thank you for taking your time to fill this info out. I also would like to congratulate you on joining the team. I have seen you drift and your not bad so no need to press on for more info. <3 Welcome to the team!
Ign - Hisense

Timezone - Australia (EST)

age - 24

fave car/most used - gt86 and rx7 fc

time played - i have now racked up 16hrs (4hrs or so just with you zach lol)

contact info - you have me on steam and will give ya skype soon
Game name: TheDriftTrain
Time zone: Netherlands/Dutch
Favorite car:  Mazda FC/ BMW E30
About me:
Contact Info: Steam: TheDriftTrain, You have me on steam if you need it i will give you a private message of my skype name.
Im SirWoofAlot Btw
(05-31-2016, 04:53 PM)Armarda Wrote: Ign - Hisense

Timezone - Australia (EST)

age - 24

fave car/most used - gt86 and rx7 fc

time played - i have now racked up 16hrs (4hrs or so just with you zach lol)

contact info - you have me on steam and will give ya skype soon

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to fill out this application to join Team NoLimits. I have seen you in game quite a bit and your good enough to do runs with. I see major improvement room and i think you can do really well in the near future. Just keep trying to get them slides down pat and ill see you around. Welcome to the Team!

(06-01-2016, 09:00 AM)SirWoofAlot Wrote: Game name: TheDriftTrain
Time zone: Netherlands/Dutch
Favorite car:  Mazda FC/ BMW E30
About me:
Contact Info: Steam: TheDriftTrain, You have me on steam if you need it i will give you a private message of my skype name.
Im SirWoofAlot Btw

Thanks for filling out the required info to join team no limits. It wouldnt hurt for you to add a bit more about yourself so i know what kinda person you are. But i have tandemed with you a few times in a few lobbies. Your good enough to join, but i will need you to give me that Skype later on. Anyways, glad to have you on the team! Welcome to Team NoLimits. <3
Game name: DRiFTM0NK3Y
Time zone: Australia (EST)
Favourite car: Nissan 180sx type x/ Toyota Supra RZ
About me: I'm just a kid saving for his first project car and i love a bit of a drift well a lot and i can't wait to contribute to the success of this team Smile btw i'm technically a member of Just Drift but i'm hoping to switch to you guys Please think about it
Contact info: Well iv'e been having trouble with my steam so i will update this when it is fixed but my skype is deathxmemberjosh and i have two emails for other contact info: hau0001@shc.vic.edu.au and hautot.joshua@gmail.com

MY STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/driftm0nk3y/
Drift is love JDM is life

Locked Diff Drifting Owner