• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clutch and Shifter

Hey guys, I know there is only one developer and he's probabaly busy as is, but I think it would be awesome if we can get the clutch and shifter working for wheels. I love using my logitech g27 wheel and have gotten very used to it and the paddle shifters, but I think it would be so much better being able to shift!!
(07-12-2016, 03:38 AM)s13_silvia Wrote: Hey guys, I know there is only one developer and he's probabaly busy as is, but I think it would be awesome if we can get the clutch and shifter working for wheels. I love using my logitech g27 wheel and have gotten very used to it and the paddle shifters, but I think it would be so much better being able to shift!!

Its actually possible to use the shifter on the G27. You just have to configure the controls settings in the start menu of Drift streets Japan. But the reverse is still the brake pedal. The Clutch is kinda buggy. Sometimes it works fine, and sometimes its combined with the gas, so you just crank up the engine to 9k rpm. (Im using the G27 myself)

hope i helped you,

kind regarts,
FG25