• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Addon Maps Modding Support!

I assume that you need some sort of programe in order to make your own map, am i wrong?
Yes. I used 3ds max to try importing a map - but as said, simply falling.

Main car: Nissan 240SX // HP: 327HP // Current Highscore: 452476076 (x705) - Drift Track 1
(01-25-2016, 09:55 PM)exact Wrote: Yes. I used 3ds max to try importing a map - but as said, simply falling.

Check with unit you using on 3ds max or just import grid_1 map and check the scale of it! Because the roads maybe you make are smaler and have sure some road get x0 y0 z0 Coordinates (Spawn point).
DriftTuga™ |  Iªm ®

OUTSIDERS  " Public tandems group for who like to drift outside corner "

We are not a team/crew!  

Steam id:  rcanabis
Checked, rescaled, exported..

Still the same shit. x)

Main car: Nissan 240SX // HP: 327HP // Current Highscore: 452476076 (x705) - Drift Track 1
Better wait for more vertices, I was gonna try and make Drift Streets Japan Horizon with all the maps combined :/
More vertices are not going to make maps appear though. :p Even though I'd love to get Shomaru or Project Touge in, I wish even only Bihoku (which fits in the vertices criteria) would work.

(01-25-2016, 11:13 PM)exact Wrote: Checked, rescaled, exported..

Still the same shit. x)

Are not working well but simple road u can do it!
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
DriftTuga™ |  Iªm ®

We are not a team/crew!  

Thats kinda nonsense to me, to be honest. I'm guessing you simply edited the grid? Not really what I want to achieve.

I'm still trying to put a track in, but it simply won't work. Edited the position of it multiple times now. 0-0-0, moved around a bit for the drop to be at pits, a bit lower, a bit higher, on level with the grid, even *leaving the grid in*, yet all I get is dropping.

(01-26-2016, 12:03 AM)DriftTuga Iªm ® Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 11:13 PM)exact Wrote: Checked, rescaled, exported..

Still the same shit. x)

Are not working well but simple road u can do it!
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Nice, how did you get custom textures?
(01-26-2016, 12:30 AM)exact Wrote: Thats kinda nonsense to me, to be honest. I'm guessing you simply edited the grid? Not really what I want to achieve.

I'm still trying to put a track in, but it simply won't work. Edited the position of it multiple times now. 0-0-0, moved around a bit for the drop to be at pits, a bit lower, a bit higher, on level with the grid, even *leaving the grid in*, yet all I get is dropping.

Nope i didnt edit the grid_1 map, but try esplain a bit better! If you make only a smal road will work! (I dont know why after make some roads more get that bug, i guessing export setting wrong!

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black] Working smal road about 3 m x 40 m

After edit it a bit:

[Image: _lRO03sYGdeMoTbxBQrTvx_MorR_4Ac-cKfUfuRS...40-h480-no]Not work more :p  I didnt change nothing but give the error any way! (( With luck Dev will esplain more details about how do it if was not more 1 bug))

PS: About texture road i find it on goolge!
DriftTuga™ |  Iªm ®

We are not a team/crew!