• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Addon Maps Modding Support!

I tried editing with c4d, I get missing textures Sad
Can someone learn how to convert Asseto Corsa maps or something into this format?
I have found a couple mods which I would love to see
(01-26-2016, 08:53 AM)CraX Wrote: Can someone learn how to convert Asseto Corsa maps or something into this format?

Here goes the converting people posting maps as their own being ripped off other games.
(01-26-2016, 06:52 AM)Axarator Wrote: I tried editing with c4d, I get missing textures Sad

Have sure texture are in format PNG and when export for map for Obj, if create mtl file too. I dont know well the C4D but i think have plugin for it!
DriftTuga™ |  Iªm ®

OUTSIDERS  " Public tandems group for who like to drift outside corner "

We are not a team/crew!  

Steam id:  rcanabis
Any of you guys who know what they're doing fancy posting a tutorial for us "noobs"? I'd love to have a crack at creating maps for my own amusement.
Current Racing game rotation: DSJ, Forza 6, Assetto Corsa, rFactor, Project CARS.
(01-26-2016, 12:17 PM)Dark_Kostas Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 08:53 AM)CraX Wrote: Can someone learn how to convert Asseto Corsa maps or something into this format?

Here goes the converting people posting maps as their own being ripped off other games.

What if they were converted and the original creator given credit? As it happens I'm working on converting Bihoku for my own testing.
Current Racing game rotation: DSJ, Forza 6, Assetto Corsa, rFactor, Project CARS.
(01-26-2016, 04:30 PM)NegSpec13 Wrote: What if they were converted and the original creator given credit? As it happens I'm working on converting Bihoku for my own testing.

If the creator gives you the authorize to do the convert then obviously is fine. But most people just rip the models and use them as of their own.
When i add in anything but 1 plane when i launch the game my car just floats in the air. I am using blender and if i subdivide the plane and sculpt it my car drives normal. Is there something with collisions that i am not doing?

(02-22-2016, 04:47 AM)BeaverBoyB Wrote: When i add in anything but 1 plane when i launch the game my car just floats in the air. I am using blender and if i subdivide the plane and sculpt it my car drives normal. Is there something with collisions that i am not doing?

Never mind you have to join all objects into one just if anyone else has this problem.