• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average

Project Drift - Starting Soon

[Image: a3436747ff861995ac4441143b5c651f.png]

What is Project Drift?

Project Drift is an event that allows members to enter to win prizes and become the drift king.

How do i Enter?

Competitions are run on a monthly basis and are announced on the forum & steam group page. To enter into an event you must read the event requirements & post the correct details.
Failing to put all details required & follow the exact steps will result in your entrance being denied.

What are the Events?

There are currently 3 events planned which are, Single Entries, Tandems & Team.

What are the Prizes?

Prizes will vary depending on the event you enter. Most prizes will involve forum prizes such as awards & special group as well as a few others planned. For future prizes we also may have in game prizes such as
having your name placed on a car.

When does the first event Start?

No eta currently available.

Have other questions that are not answered? Post below and one of our staff members will be able to answer it.

This actually sounds amazing...
Though, comes the question of fairness. For example, a rookie who has about 10-20 hours on the game gets in and wants to get involved in the community. If they're up against a long time player who has around 100+ hours, it's not going to be very fair.
Could brackets possibly be a thing? There could be hourly brackets.
Eg; "Players w/ hours 20-40 do entries here" "Players w/hours 60-80 do entries here" "Players w/100+ hours do entries here"
It'd be a lot more organized that way as well.
[Image: 9VYflsg.png]
[i]                   'I'm WeirdBoi!... Or.. Slay?.. Yeah, call me Slay.'[/i]
Awesome! Big Grin
This sounds awesome, can't wait for it to get started!
[Image: NEN3iqG.png]
(01-25-2016, 08:27 AM)Weirdboi75 Wrote: This actually sounds amazing...
Though, comes the question of fairness. For example, a rookie who has about 10-20 hours on the game gets in and wants to get involved in the community. If they're up against a long time player who has around 100+ hours, it's not going to be very fair.
Eg; "Players w/ hours 20-40 do entries here" "Players w/hours 60-80 do entries here" "Players w/100+ hours do entries here"

Not a bad idea, I will have to look into it further i have not fully organised how it will run 100% still having to sort a few things out but i do like the idea.
And then u have the guy that has been afk in spawn for 200 hours while he has only been driving for 10...
Looks Promising.
[Image: siggy.jpg]

(01-25-2016, 11:41 AM)Uki Wrote: And then u have the guy that has been afk in spawn for 200 hours while he has only been driving for 10...

He'll be punished for this when tournament time comes, lmao..
[Image: 9VYflsg.png]
[i]                   'I'm WeirdBoi!... Or.. Slay?.. Yeah, call me Slay.'[/i]
Wow. this sound great Big Grin
(01-25-2016, 08:27 AM)Weirdboi75 Wrote: This actually sounds amazing...

Well, it comes down to...Best wins. Practice does it all, and the best one deserves it, no?