• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average

Project Drift - Starting Soon

(01-25-2016, 01:09 PM)Weirdboi75 Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 11:41 AM)Uki Wrote: And then u have the guy that has been afk in spawn for 200 hours while he has only been driving for 10...

He'll be punished for this when tournament time comes, lmao..

Ye he will, but you are talking about being fair, i personally don't think it's fair to punish someone just for being afk...
Rainbow 
I wanted to ask if I could edit car files like the interior,lights and body panels and sounds without getting banned if not is their going to be a car editor to create your own cars like a 240sx mixed with a truck or anything else
(01-25-2016, 10:42 PM)jonnyhdx Wrote: Nickname/Username: i go by JonnnyHDx or Jonnyr191
Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193001230/
First language: English
Why do you think you'd make a good addition to Just Drift?: i love drifting and i learnt to drift in a real car which i brought into video games and have really showed of a lot of talent with some of my friends and i am looking to enter competitions with people from this team! Smile
Someone insults you about a sensitive topic to you, how do you react: ill pop them a wee private msg saying can they not mention that subject or ill have a bit of fun with them because i do not like negativity!!
(Optional) Any other comments: I am really looking for a team or a few drivers for the up and coming tournaments
Thanks for you taking your time to read this and add me on steam if your interested to see my skills (i have skype or ts if you want to contact me)
Have a nice day
JonnnyHDx

(01-26-2016, 12:57 AM)opticvenom2 Wrote: I wanted to ask if I could edit car files like the interior,lights and body panels and sounds without getting banned if not is their going to be a car editor to create your own cars like a 240sx mixed with a truck or anything else

You may edit the cars if you work out how to Tongue
Don't edit the performance of the cars though.
amazing idea, can't wait!
Follow me on Instagram: CamberStation  Heart [url=https://www.instagram.com/camberstation/][/url]
Great idea, I will not participate though. Staff members should be on the sidelines.
[Image: VYOaTzT.jpg]
Dope, I might not enter but just spectate as I am fucking terrible at drifting atm
this would make the game even better at least in my opinion
I probably can drift... I think.

[Image: kSJS0l.gif]

I'd be doooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
Glad to see that single-entries are a thing for this, my personal schedule doesn't allow much time for teams, haha.
yay finally something decent looking for tandem battles, first try to get multiplayer smooth as possible