• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Public Service Announcement

Game still sucks.

In fact it gotten worse.

You can now go back to your normal activties.

Also for all mods: Sticky Please!

Greetings
rip dsj lol
Good thing I'm not really playing it anymore I guess... lol
[Image: skate-explosion-gif-1444740.gif]
You just have to adjust your driving style more brake and more steering and its all good! Way more technical now ! its better for close tandems!
But you do have to slam the shit out of most cars to stop them flipping over 3rd gear.
[Image: siggy.jpg]

(08-02-2016, 01:06 PM)zentari Wrote: You just have to adjust your driving style more brake and more steering and its all good! Way more technical now ! its better for close tandems!
But you do have to slam the shit out of most cars to stop them flipping over 3rd gear.

The game is utterly broken since the update, the cars behave like shit, my car is flying all over the place no matter what i do, garbage, atleast the newest update removed the annoying autosteer
rip dsj lol
I have the same opinion
Ye i have 244 hours played, maybe 5 of those is me being afk. But unless JDM changes the physics I'm most likely never gonna play again.
What are you talking about lol? Drifting is just fine if not better then it was befor. My car never flips
I've never managed to flip my car, unless that's exactly what I was going for. But for me it feels like driving in glue, no power, and as soon as i throw the ass out its like driving on ice.
It just needs to allow you to hold more angle without literally being on ice once you go past 20*
& it'd be nice if i could use my blender models straight to the game w/o zmod
[Image: MRtnQD6.png]
(08-04-2016, 03:38 AM)luhx Wrote: It just needs to allow you to hold more angle without literally being on ice once you go past 20*
& it'd be nice if i could use my blender models straight to the game w/o zmod

I wish the game would load my ZM models at all, but as soon as i try loading a model its just the wheels, garbage.
rip dsj lol