• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Public Service Announcement

the update was good
(08-08-2016, 12:30 PM)Sowl92 Wrote: To be honest bro the only thing that's garbage is your attitude,stop behaving like a child because you cant adapt,those with skill are enjoying it. And as for modding ? you dont deserve the badge if you dont know DSJ's limits.  Funny stuff.

lol "limits"

i tried 5 different models, wich are all basic as fuck, assigned the materials right, and of course exported them in ZM3, i think my modelling and modding skills are way than enough to do some basic mods for DSJ, the game just sucks at loading them, loads of people have the same issue.

And no, my attitude is not garbage, its the truth, the game is a mess made out of stolen shit and messy code.
rip dsj lol
(08-08-2016, 12:42 PM)Bluethefurry Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:30 PM)Sowl92 Wrote: To be honest bro the only thing that's garbage is your attitude,stop behaving like a child because you cant adapt,those with skill are enjoying it. And as for modding ? you dont deserve the badge if you dont know DSJ's limits.  Funny stuff.

lol "limits"

i tried 5 different models, wich are all basic as fuck, assigned the materials right, and of course exported them in ZM3, i think my modelling and modding skills are way than enough to do some basic mods for DSJ, the game just sucks at loading them, loads of people have the same issue.

And no, my attitude is not garbage, its the truth, the game is a mess made out of stolen shit and messy code.

First I just wanna say don't attack someone because they have an opinion you don't agree with, thats childish shit. 

Second as for what Blue said I completely agree. At first the game was fun play even with the glitches and what not. Lately though things seem to have gotten worse even with the updates and "patches". I can't even play the game anymore due to it constantly crashing and before you start saying it's some how my fault or my computer I can assure you that its not. Its a shame that the game has gotten to this point because I for one had high expectations for this game and was enjoying the direction it was going with the car modding. If the game improves I will be back but if not I guess I just wasted my money buying this game, lesson learned...
[Image: skate-explosion-gif-1444740.gif]
So for first i bet you dont know dsj have file size limits at 2.70, and 75.000 vertices, so stop qq why are you acting like a kid that couldnt have what he want? fck off people like you are destroying this comunity. if the game suck like you said, leave and dont post message on forum we litterally dont care. cya
[Image: 250052forum.png]
Guys, guys, don't argue with each other. Even if someone says something against your own opinions, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Try to keep the place friendly.
(08-08-2016, 10:28 PM)Sowl92 Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 02:01 PM)bmxer_yoshi Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:42 PM)Bluethefurry Wrote:

lol "limits"

First I just wanna say don't attack someone because they have an opinion you don't agree with, thats childish shit. 

Second as for what Blue said I completely agree. At first the game was fun play even with the glitches and what not. Lately though things seem to have gotten worse even with the updates and "patches". I can't even play the game anymore due to it constantly crashing and before you start saying it's some how my fault or my computer I can assure you that its not. Its a shame that the game has gotten to this point because I for one had high expectations for this game and was enjoying the direction it was going with the car modding. If the game improves I will be back but if not I guess I just wasted my money buying this game, lesson learned...
Attack ? lol you must be Canadian lol

Not really, although I've heard good things about Canada.

Back to the issue at hand I'm sure there's other members that feel like the game could use improvements, I've seen plenty of post of people making suggestions to improve the game or having issues (for example the car flipping posts all over the forum lately). Maybe if the game had some kind of support team besides just JDMik  and a few mods less people would be inclined to complain. Sadly the game doesn't make the kind of revenue to help with forming a support team. Hell I would do it if I didn't have a full time job.  

Anyway, I've said what I needed to say feel free to ridicule me or whatever at this point I don't really care.
[Image: skate-explosion-gif-1444740.gif]
(08-08-2016, 10:39 PM)DoorBanger Wrote: So for first i bet you dont know dsj have file size limits at 2.70, and 75.000 vertices, so stop qq why are you acting like a kid that couldnt have what he want? fck off people like you are destroying this comunity. if the game suck like you said, leave and dont post message on forum we litterally dont care. cya

just came back from the dead to respond to this:

I didnt know the file size limit was that small, BUT i know for a fact all models i tried were LESS than 1mb because as i said, the models were basic as fuck, and most had 10-25k verts, try again.
rip dsj lol
Attention; Check the threads, I'm going to be uploading (With hectics permission) The old legacy version of DSJ within the next week or two.
Hail to the King baby

[Image: m0dnaros.png]