• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

50/50 Competition

Axarator's 50/50 Drift Competition 

About:
Welcome to my 50/50 competition, in this competition it is all about your drifts style and length, it is not at all judged by points as that does not accurately measure skill.

Rules:
There are hardly any rules, but the main rule is your car must be 50/50 power (AWD)
- You may have a "hacked" version of the game, but if so, you must specify the hacks. If the hacks are not approved of by me, I will ignore your entry.
I may still deny any entries if they clearly have unfair advantages.

How to Enter:
All you must do is include your steam ID, your build, and a video of a full run on any map. Make sure to give mostly raw footage, and to give video proof of your build.
And post it as a reply to this thread.

Thank you ~ Axarator
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Admin encouraging hacker version? wow deserve ban.
[Image: 250052forum.png]
(08-07-2016, 01:38 PM)Leldu16 Wrote: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Admin encouraging hacker version? wow deserve ban.

I don't encourage hacked version, but I will allow. I believe hacking should be allowed for client side or non-enhancing or improving mods. Such as I would allow "hack" that changes the glow of headlight or something like that.
(08-08-2016, 04:22 AM)Axarator Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 01:38 PM)Leldu16 Wrote: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Admin encouraging hacker version? wow deserve ban.

I don't encourage hacked version, but I will allow. I believe hacking should be allowed for client side or non-enhancing or improving mods. Such as I would allow "hack" that changes the glow of headlight or something like that.

By allowing them its the same.. they got a non buyed version so for me they need to got nothing, jdm should install something to make people who got hacked version cant install mods. thats all for me they didnt ''deserve'' to enter in anything.
[Image: 250052forum.png]
(08-08-2016, 06:35 AM)Leldu16 Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 04:22 AM)Axarator Wrote:

By allowing them its the same.. they got a non buyed version so for me they need to got nothing, jdm should install something to make people who got hacked version cant install mods. thats all for me they didnt ''deserve'' to enter in anything.

I never said I would allow those with pirated copies.