• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

CHANGE THE CAMERA BACK

HOLY DOOD. Love the new update, but my god, PLEASEEEE, PLEASE CHANGE THE CAMERA BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS.

I can't drift anymore.. :'(

How am I suppose to see my lines when I'm staring at the back of the car?!

Anyone else on me for this one? Some else has got to hate it too.. it makes it impossible to see your line now. The other camera was perfect! It would face the direction of where you were sliding, which helped IMMENSELY to see your angle and where your slide and the momentum was going. This new one just stares at the back of the car.  Anyone else for getting the old one back?

Or at least make an option to switch between the two, since few people are okay with it. It's just difficult to see a corner or turn when you have to look on the edge of your screen. When before, the old camera put it dead center right where you could stare into the corner as you were going into it.

People keep saying to "keep playing and get used to it". How am I suppose to get used to barely being able to see the corner I'm going into, that's on the edge or maybe not even on my screen, and also not be able to see the direction I'm even sliding?? This is upsetting to wake up to. It was perfect JDM.. yeah it might have been a little buggy according to some. However I never had a problem with it, it was perfect. Plus when I first started the game, I mentally praised the camera because it didn't make the car look like it was driving on a stick (which a lot of other racing games tend to do with their cameras), like the new camera makes it look.. PLEASE, either change it back or give an option to change between the two. For now this game is unplayable. :/

- How going into a corner used to look -

[Image: euIMPEf.jpg]
[Image: nymnrXa.jpg]
[Image: p3pqQee.jpg]

Corner was dead center of the screen, easy to see your angle and where your slide was going!

- How going into a corner looks now -

[Image: QucWC9n.jpg]
[Image: YJltVC3.jpg]

Corner is on the edge of the screen, can barely see my drift line, and difficult to see my angle in comparison to the turn. If the turn is on the edge of my screen and I can barely see it with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, I would hate to see people who have square aspect monitors try and see the turn they are sliding into :/

also a side note, because the new camera barely wants to turn around, sliding into a parking spot is impossible now too.. Not that that's super important, but just another point to add.

JDM can you hotfix that back, pls? :'( For your most dedicated player <3
[Image: NEN3iqG.png]
PLEASE!!!! My ENTIRE team hates this new angle... One person has even said he's going to attempt refunding the game over it.
[Image: 9VYflsg.png]
[i]                   'I'm WeirdBoi!... Or.. Slay?.. Yeah, call me Slay.'[/i]
Thought it was weird at first. I got used to it by now
BUMP PLIS CHANGE BACK BOSS! Will give doge
Yeah its nice but not too good for drifting at ALL.
I will give succ if he changes it.
[Image: MRtnQD6.png]
hates this new angle but some one like it
plz Select enable between old & new
Yea, make it an option to switch. I personally like the new camera (Like both of them just as much)
Option to switch would be nice! ^^
camera angle is shit change it back
I AGREE COMPLETELY Big Grin
Quote:I don't understand signatures.