• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

t>
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

New Update is ready! (A lot of fixes!)

(07-02-2016, 01:20 PM)Chacalize Wrote: @Leldu16 i just asked ... you don't be a smartass you know.

Game was updated monthly and it's been a month since nothing was made.

And by the way, you only joined April this year, you have no room to talk.
Im there since the beta on android but i was not registered, because at this time the forum was + for downloading map than something else so yeah, smartass? who act like a ** there? by saying dev in vacation? cya not gonna answer anymore because its not the post to speak about that.
[Image: 250052forum.png]
(07-02-2016, 10:07 PM)Leldu16 Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 01:20 PM)Chacalize Wrote: @Leldu16 i just asked ... you don't be a smartass you know.

Im there since the beta on android but i was not registered, because at this time the forum was + for downloading map than something else so yeah, smartass? who act like a ** there? by saying dev in vacation? cya not gonna answer anymore because its not the post to speak about that.

Yeah you better don't answer me anymore :Smile Because i already know what kind of kid are you. The type of ones who can't understand a statement from other people, or just a simple question and go all offensive on people they don't even know.
And thanks for your answer, i already know devs gave up on game.
(07-04-2016, 11:37 AM)Chacalize Wrote:

Yeah you better don't answer me anymore :Smile Because i already know what kind of kid are you. The type of ones who can't understand a statement from other people, or just a simple question and go all offensive on people they don't even know.

Where did he say that he is going on vacation? Because from what I've seen he just abandoned this game and is now working on another one.
Find some proof that he didn't abandon this game before you reply.
Maybe on last page? + If you can use all you got for getting information on the game what you are replying me? maybe use vk? wow, tell to me to got proove when you cant even use all you got, just when i see people who tell the game is abandoned without know anything about it put me on nerf. You think for make a map you need 2 days? lol
[Image: 250052forum.png]
(07-05-2016, 10:06 AM)Gunlexify Wrote:

Where did he say that he is going on vacation? Because from what I've seen he just abandoned this game and is now working on another one.

JDM is currently away on Holiday/Vacation from my understanding as i spoke to him a while ago and he gave me notice of his upcoming trip. Updates will be released when they are ready, not when you want them. If you have any questions feel free to message me, however don't post negative comments that are untrue just because 'from what you've seen'
(07-05-2016, 11:08 AM)Hectic Wrote: JDM is currently away on Holiday/Vacation from my understanding as i spoke to him a while ago and he gave me notice of his upcoming trip. Updates will be released when they are ready, not when you want them.  If you have any questions feel free to message me, however don't post negative comments that are untrue just because 'from what you've seen'

Finally someone that can explain what was going on. And thanks for your reply.
need also proper controller support guys... Smile) please
(07-05-2016, 11:08 AM)Hectic Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 10:06 AM)Gunlexify Wrote:

JDM is currently away on Holiday/Vacation from my understanding as i spoke to him a while ago and he gave me notice of his upcoming trip. Updates will be released when they are ready, not when you want them.  If you have any questions feel free to message me, however don't post negative comments that are untrue just because 'from what you've seen'

Hope he's enjoying his vacation, especially considering all the work he's been doing. 
As for contributing to the site, I may not be able to make cars and maps (due to lack of skill and time) I do try the help around the forum by providing tips or promoting activity. I know its not much but I do what I can.
[Image: skate-explosion-gif-1444740.gif]
I want to be a system on this game forum, with admins capable to ban who comms with bad language and frustrated words, personal i dont need their thinking, i am here to read news abot this game, not about their speculations ... From my point of view, who have bad language on this forum, or make spam posts, or advertising another game, is worth a few days banned from here.

If i respect you, i want to respect me. If i speak nice to you, i want to speak nice to me.

Peace out and BIG UP for this game !
[Image: Nissan-240SX-Drifting.jpg]
(01-26-2016, 01:22 PM)jdm4ik Wrote: журнал изменений:
Фиксированный угол камеры старые (фиксированный overangle камеры)
Лучше Физика! (Исправлена проблема выброса газа, Исправлена проблема с ледяной горки, дрифт легче и более гладкой большое!)
Исправлен Ручник! (Работает отлично)
Добавлены настройки графики!
Мультиплеерная карта изменилась в дневное время.
Тормоза починил!

(Сетка карта в игре по умолчанию, + рядом карта1 добавил)

(Скоро: Учебник Пользовательские Карты)

ССЫЛКА НА СТИМ:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/412880/a...5713651782

с новым обновлением 2.3 ошибка появилась, когда пассивный дрифт без применения ручной тормоз машина не едет в управляемый занос в конце концов, рулевое управление машина просто полистай, просьба исправить пожалуйста, и кажется что автомобили, что весят как перышко со скоростью 40 километров в час на стоять на два стороны колеса, но это не дрифт оказывается, и развлечения в ОАЭ.