• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

New Update is ready! (A lot of fixes!)

Is there going to be any fix so that a blender .obj file will work instead of just zmod ?
[Image: MRtnQD6.png]
blender already works and has always as far as I am aware. Both me and Stark use blender for all we did and I believe Armarda did as well.

If it will help I don't mind doing a video on what steps I took to use Blender to import.
My Twitch Profile:
https://www.twitch.tv/baddy_b
Blender works all you have to do is import the .obj file into blender then export it back out. That is what I do and it works perfectly fine.
[Image: 76561198037800049.png]
So here is a new update 2.5.0 and now car can't turn without drift and in drift it rotates 180 degrees all time. Backward entry is now totally impossible.
What happen to the new physics?? Can't drift properly! Must be pull it back to previous version, please.

No more 1st gear tire burn out and turned when not giving power...its ridiculous I want to cry
Hi guys ,kinda new to the game and forum ,but I was playing 2.3.1 ,and the cars were nice to drift.. now the game is more of a time attack game than a drift game..

Kinda sux .. anyways ,keep up the good work , I hope in the next update the physics will be improved ,if not better than in the last version ,atleast those from 2.3.1.

Best regards Smile
Not liking this new update, game was much for enjoyable before.

When I drift with all my current setups and tried to make some new ones, i either cant get into the drift or it does a full 180. Not liking this right now.
Fix your controller support before you fuck up anything else. k thanks.
(09-09-2016, 08:38 PM)HowDouWantit Wrote: Hi guys ,kinda new to the game and forum ,but I was playing 2.3.1 ,and the cars were nice to drift.. now the game is more of a time attack game than a drift game..

Kinda sux .. anyways ,keep up the good work , I hope in the next update the physics will be improved ,if not better than in the last version ,atleast those from 2.3.1.

Best regards Smile

I don't remember clear 2.3.1, but I think it's alike 2.3.2 and 2.3.2 very good for driving. I want it back.
The previous version was 2.3.1 ,and I'm sure about it..