• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

t>
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

New Update is ready! (A lot of fixes!)

I just hoped back on and I were just spinning around. I did nothing wrong but I just couldn't drift for shit. plz fix?
(01-26-2016, 01:22 PM)jdm4ik Wrote: Change Log:
Fixed Camera angle to old (fixed camera overangle)
Better Physics! (Fixed Gas release problem, fixed ice slide problem, drift is easier and more smooth a lot!)
Fixed Handbrake! (Works perfectly)
Added graphics settings!
Multiplayer map has changed to daytime.
Brakes fixed!

(Grid map is in game by default, + next map1 added)

(Comming Soon: Custom Maps Tutorial)

LINK TO STEAM:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/412880/a...5713651782
Hey. Can you put back those front and sideways traction settings that were in the car settings menu. Cheers.
(10-11-2016, 08:17 AM)The That Wrote: Hey. Can you put back those front and sideways traction settings that were in the car settings menu. Cheers.

http://driftstreetsjapan.com/showthread.php?tid=2328

Participate in the poll here, tell your friends to vote on it, we will make sure JDM sees it and I'm sure he'll do his best to work with us to implement the features in a way that benefits everyone.
Hail to the King baby

[Image: m0dnaros.png]
Exclamation 
(01-26-2016, 01:22 PM)Could you guys PLEASE fix the issue with the controllers?I just yesterday bought the game and it cannot be played on keyboard/mouse of course.I tried using the controller but like EVERYONE ELSE,i\m having tons of issues.I would not like to refund the game as i liked it so much,but i also cannot play it as well!Please fix it it's a great game! Wrote: [Image: exclamation.png][Image: exclamation.png][Image: exclamation.png][Image: bug.png][Image: exclamation.png][Image: exclamation.png][Image: exclamation.png][Image: heart.png]
Will There Ever Be A New Update. Like This Game Is Dead AF.