• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

rip dsj........

what the hell guys... im now probly gonna wind up deleting this game which i paid for... your newest update is complete garbage...you have no idea what the community wants from this game nor do you care...should have left well enogh alone...
try this setup
[Image: 250052forum.png]
have you tried this setup on Touge Drift 1? or have you found any that work ? 4wd setup is the only one i have found that does not spin as much when you get to 60-90 degrees. Even with really heavy counter steering and a shit tone of handbrake spinning still happens regardless of the setup. Low power car/setup works a little better but I'm struggling to get a feel for this physics setup! The last update was the best update and made the game fun again ! but update 2.5.0 its like the spin point got increased. Does anyone know what the 5meg update was after the 20meg one?
[Image: siggy.jpg]

After a quick chat with JDM4iK, the old physics have been reverted.
[Image: serious.jpg]

Agreed there is a weird spin point and it hasn't changed since the extra update , everything else is good though. Do you think the auto steer takes over once you get to a certain angle? Because before you could go lock to lock without spinning now you have to reduce wheel movement heaps and still it snap spins on you out of the blue.

(09-08-2016, 05:41 AM)Hectic Wrote: After a quick chat with JDM4iK, the old physics have been reverted.

That would be awsome... i love the game and the community... i have 311 hrs logged in game....im the recruter for s9 drift team.... id hate to leave now...
(09-08-2016, 11:48 AM)zentari Wrote: Agreed there is a weird spin point and it hasn't changed since the extra update , everything else is good though. Do you think the auto steer takes over once you get to a certain angle? Because before you could go lock to lock without spinning now you have to reduce wheel movement heaps and still it snap spins on you out of the blue.

Gonna be honest , the game is pretty bad now, cant hold angle without spining and i dont speak about physics... BRING BACK 2.3.0 PHYSICS AND ADD MAP WE DONT NEED PHYSICS AGAIN THE COMUNITY ONLY WANT MAPPPPPPPPPPPPP WAITING SINCE 4MONTH CMON
[Image: 250052forum.png]
An engine shift forward/backward scale would be cool to adjust the pivot point of the car. New update has fixed the roll bug and graphic issues which is great and i can see a lot of work has gone into the new update - even the new camera movement was good although when combined with this new spin bug it made things harder. The new Camera movement could be used with a Time Shift button that refills like Nitro, press it and the action slows down for 10 seconds to allow you to save a drift or get door on door with another player if it refilled bassed on agle of drift acheved/points/consistant/linked drifts that would be the way to go.

when do the old physics come back ??