• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

t>
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to add your own map in game! (Guide) (3D modeling)

Exclamation 
What has been introduced import function of their cards, it's definitely a plus. However, this thing is very raw and needs work. I Portativ half a day to do what you can see on the video. This is only a small part of the map of Gran Turismo 4. I give a damn for a maximum of 65,000 vertices (actually falls cars and 20000, etc.), but with the addition of more than two or three textures - the same thing happens as when as the number of vertices. Besides, the map is missing a huge number of objects, which is very sad ... I look forward to wait for fixes, but still, do not hurry up and turn on the game all at once.
p.s. high dark walls on the road - it's the trees, if that Big Grin

(01-27-2016, 07:08 PM)MrEverest Wrote: What has been introduced import function of their cards, it's definitely a plus. However, this thing is very raw and needs work. I Portativ half a day to do what you can see on the video. This is only a small part of the map of Gran Turismo 4. I give a damn for a maximum of 65,000 vertices (actually falls cars and 20000, etc.), but with the addition of more than two or three textures - the same thing happens as when as the number of vertices. Besides, the map is missing a huge number of objects, which is very sad ... I look forward to wait for fixes, but still, do not hurry up and turn on the game all at once.
p.s. high dark walls on the road - it's the trees, if that Big Grin

Nice job!
There are some bugs but it is early days. It works fine as long as your plane is at 0.0.0 and you stay under 65000, just hard to make things look good in low poly! Anybody been able to extract the standard tracks using Unity Studio?
[Image: siggy.jpg]

I'm working on a bypass for the 65,000 vert limit Smile
(01-26-2016, 10:56 PM)JDM4iK Wrote: Max 65000 vertices supported yet! Sad  Unity doesn't support higher! (In future will be created combine system (with miltiply .obj files))

oh 65000 max eh? well then...

"i rly need to read the things on this forum lol"
[Image: e5685d9ee9.png]