• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new update

long members of the game will thing im talking rubbish but since the update came out so you could play with keyboard and turn the grip i felt that it was almost perfect but this new update makes the car want to grip the road on any of my car the sideways grip was 0-0.60 but now i cant change it due to the update  Sad  IMO there should be a option to have that back for people that like to tune there car that way
would be good to have a pro mode/ arcade mode which switches physics.
[Image: siggy.jpg]

(10-04-2016, 11:33 PM)zentari Wrote: would be good to have a pro mode/ arcade mode which switches physics.

2.3.1 for all the OG players and 2.5 for new haha
[Image: ezgif_com_crop.gif]
(10-05-2016, 10:25 PM)Serben Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 11:33 PM)zentari Wrote: would be good to have a pro mode/ arcade mode which switches physics.

2.3.1 for all the OG players and 2.5 for new haha
+1
[Image: 250052forum.png]
(10-04-2016, 09:02 PM)Nayfun Wrote: long members of the game will thing im talking rubbish but since the update came out so you could play with keyboard and turn the grip i felt that it was almost perfect but this new update makes the car want to grip the road on any of my car the sideways grip was 0-0.60 but now i cant change it due to the update  Sad  IMO there should be a option to have that back for people that like to tune there car that way

The keyboard controls have been wonky since the 2.3 update, I agree the current state is a little off in terms of grip, the tires seem to catch immediately after dropping the gas. I've made a post in regards to the physics model to poll players on which style they'd prefer, including an option to swap between 2.3 (customizable) and 2.1 (old version with little to no customization) so players can choose between in-depth customization or the base handling of the game they grew to love like myself.
Hail to the King baby

[Image: m0dnaros.png]