• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

t>
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average

Attack On Tires (AOT) Application Thread!

Big Grin 
Who Are We?.
                                        [Image: p9apt.jpg]

This is team Attack On Tires! And when the smoke clears, We will be the last ones standing.

So far, We are a small group of friends, Consisting of some of the best drifters in Drift Streets Japan.

We love cars in real life just as much as we love drifting and having fun here on DSJ. So Car Lovers Welcome!

Daily events and updates, such as Car Meet's,Team Battles and Practice days for the team will be posted VIA our team group page!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AttackOnTires

Future plans have been made for our own private website! (Depending on Team Progression.)

RULES OF THE CLUB!

#1.You must always represent this club in a good way.

#2. English is the main language of this club. So please speak it

#3. Don't be a troll or a bully to players who might not be as good as you.

#4. Drama is not tolerated... So save the drama for your mama's.

#5. Always have fun! Also try to be active with other members of the team!

APPLICATION FOR JOINING!

1. Steam User Name Required.

2. Your Age.

3. How many in game hour's you've played.

4. Reason's your interested in joining our club.

5. Short interviews will be held in game on any track. (So Come Prepared)

ACTIVE MEMBERS LIST.
                                                                       Leader:    AOT | BLACK★STAR
                                                                        Officer:    AOT | JayTea
                                                                        Officer:    AOT | ✿Kelly✿
                                                                         Mod:      AOT | lllSlim
                                                                      Member:   AOT | Banshee
                                                                      Member:   AOT | GwaiLo
                                                                      Member:   AOT | NoTurbo
                                                                      Member:   AOT | Dupe
                                                                      Member:   AOT | DoubleCxp
                                                                      Member:   AOT | Wolf
                                                                      Member:   AOT | Emily
                                                                      Member:   AOT | Matt
                                                                      Member:   AOT | Zildjian
                                                                      Member:   AOT | Beagle
                                                                      Member:   AOT | Trinity
                                                                      Member:   AOT | R0B
                                                                      Member:  AOT | SirChippy
                                                        ((OUR TEAM COLORS ARE RED AND BLACK))
[Image: a4xtlt.jpg]
-IIISlim
-Been looking to either join a club or create my own for awhile now
Welcome AOT. It's great seeing new teams around. Just a bit of advice, don't call yourselves the best drifters or you'll be facing up to some pro players without much experience. Just my advice.
(02-11-2016, 05:33 AM)Axarator Wrote: Welcome AOT. It's great seeing new teams around. Just a bit of advice, don't call yourselves the best drifters or you'll be facing up to some pro players without much experience. Just my advice.

Lol we aren't a cocky team so thanks for the advice mate. and I said we have some of the best drifters in dsj, Not that we are the best. Not yet atleast.^^:  But anyway, Thanks for the kind welcome Smile. You'll be seeing us around.
1. Steam User Name Required. onixqwerty
2. Your Age. 20
3. How many in game hour's you've played. 54
4. Reason's your interested in joining our club. been looking for a good group to try and get some team drifting experience im good on my own just want to be better with a team
Welcome, where are you guys from? Don't think I've seen any of you on the EU servers...
(02-11-2016, 08:43 AM)Uki Wrote: Welcome, where are you guys from? Don't think I've seen any of you on the EU servers...

Hello there and thanks!. Big Grin We're from USA so you might not see us depending on where your from.

(02-11-2016, 08:14 AM)onixqwerty Wrote: 1. Steam User Name Required. onixqwerty
2. Your Age. 20
3. How many in game hour's you've played. 54
4. Reason's your interested in joining our club. been looking for a good group to try and get some team drifting experience im good on my own just want to be better with a team

Your application has been received and is now Pending Approval!. Thanks For Checking Us Out, We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible!. Cool

(02-11-2016, 04:40 AM)IIISlim Wrote: -IIISlim
-Been looking to either join a club or create my own for awhile now

You have met far beyond our application expectations! Welcome to the team! Big Grin
1. Steam Username: Deagle Beagle
2. Age: 18
3. Hours played: 24
4. Reason for Interest: Just looking to root myself deeper into the community and joining a team would be a fine way to achieve that.

Thanks see you guys in game Smile
(02-16-2016, 04:32 AM)Beagle Wrote: 1. Steam Username: Deagle Beagle
2. Age: 18
3. Hours played: 24
4. Reason for Interest: Just looking to root myself deeper into the community and joining a team would be a fine way to achieve that.

Thanks see you guys in game Smile
Hello Beagle!  Thanks for taking time out of your day to fill out our Application! A request on steam has been sent, and your application is under review! Your interview will begin when a Mod or myself are next available.
Steam Name: Zildjian Ranger
I have 18 Hours into the game as of now
I have played like literally all of the 18 hours
I am interested in joining AOT because i love the idea of being in a restricted group that are good people and drivers. I love drifting and would like to 
be in the community more.