• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average

Attack On Tires (AOT) Application Thread!

(02-18-2016, 02:55 AM)Zildjian Ranger Wrote: Steam Name: Zildjian Ranger
I have 18 Hours into the game as of now
I have played like literally all of the 18 hours
I am interested in joining AOT because i love the idea of being in a restricted group that are good people and drivers. I love drifting and would like to 
be in the community more. 
Hello Djian! Thanks for your interest in our team, Your application and interview has been completed! Welcome to the team Smile
Hello fellow drifters just wanted to say congrats to all our new members and to any future recruits. Feels like we have grown a lot since we've first begun and have had quite an amount of fun.

Stay Positive & Stay Slide-ways, ?Kelly ?

P.S.: I still drift worse than my grandma. c:
[Image: 76561198123047172.png]
Exclamation 
(02-18-2016, 02:49 PM)Kelly Wrote: Hello fellow drifters just wanted to say congrats to all our new members and to any future recruits. Feels like we have grown a lot since we've first begun and have had quite an amount of fun.  

Stay Positive & Stay Slide-ways, ?Kelly ?

P.S.: I still drift worse than my grandma. c:

Gurl Bye..... Lol jk
Steam: L0ko
Hours: 8.3 (i pick up games fast, already pretty decent lol)
I'd like to join cuz drifting alone sucks, plus the AOT members ive talked to are cool.
(02-18-2016, 06:16 PM)R0B Wrote: Steam: L0ko
I'd like to join cuz drifting alone sucks, plus the AOT members ive talked to are cool.
Hello Rob, Thanks for taking time out of your day to apply for out team! Your application has been recieved and your interview is now underway!

(02-18-2016, 06:19 PM)BlackStar Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 06:16 PM)R0B Wrote: Steam: L0ko
Hello Rob, Thanks for taking time out of your day to apply for out team! Your application has been recieved and your interview is now underway!
Your application has been processed and your interview is over! We like your style pham, Welcome to the team!   Cool
Good to see new groups forming and blowing up. See you on the track guys and gals! Big Grin

-STM | iDubz
[Image: bvZBoAV.png]
  1. Steam User Name Required.

2. Your Age.

3. How many in game hour's you've played.

4. Reason's your interested in joining our club.

5. Short interviews will be held in game on any track. (So Come Prepared)
steam username:mistermoister
my age: 15
hours i´ve spent playing this game: 10
my reason why i want to join: because i want a team to go tandem with and just drift with my teammates
Sleepy
(02-19-2016, 12:00 PM)Tigerpaj Wrote:   1. Steam User Name Required.

2. Your Age.

3. How many in game hour's you've played.

4. Reason's your interested in joining our club.

5. Short interviews will be held in game on any track. (So Come Prepared)
steam username:mistermoister
my age: 15
hours i´ve spent playing this game: 10
my reason why i want to join: because i want a team to go tandem with and just drift with my teammates
Hello Tiger!. Thanks for filling out our application!. I'm having trouble finding your steam username tho ;o. I will continue to try to find you, But please make sure that is your correct steam name. Thanks! - BlackStar
steam name: MRBIOHAZARDHD
hours played:18 but my friend played about three so i have about 15
why are you interested?: I wanted to join a group for awhile and i saw this group and was interested an want to be more involved with the community!
ayyyy lmao...
(02-19-2016, 07:53 PM)MRBIOHAZARDHD Wrote: steam name: MRBIOHAZARDHD
hours played:18 but my friend played about three so i have about 15
why are you interested?: I wanted to join a group for awhile and i saw this group and was interested an want to be more involved with the community!
Hello Biohazard!, Thanks for  applying for our team!. Your application has been noted and iis now being processed! I have sent you a request on steam, Please accept my add so we can get your interview underway Smile.