• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

t>
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Controller Setup Tip

If you are like me and have been dying to use a controller again. There are a few things that you can learn from my mistakes.
- Dont edit the binds for:
"XAxis"
"YAxis"
"EBrakeAxis"

Since these controls are bound to Joystick 0, these values shouldn't be edited unless you want your controls to be very odd. If you get curious and change these values, there is no reset to default command, and I haven't been able to find an easy way to unbind these controls. So unless you know what you're doing, I don't recommend changing the binds for those controls. If you know how to fix this, please be my guest and post a fix on the replies.
P.S. We could really use a reset to default button on the setup menu.

Keep slidin!
(02-18-2016, 06:51 AM)modnaR Wrote: Check my thread on this, I explain it more in detail.
more like barely any detail
how i can reset settings?
same problem i can t reset it

Here are the original settings if this helps:

Control          Primary
XAxis            Joystick 1 axis 0
YAxis            Joystick 0 axis 3
EBrakeAxis    Joystick 0 axis 27
(04-03-2016, 08:52 AM)sheldonives Wrote: Here are the original settings if this helps:

Control          Primary
XAxis            Joystick 1 axis 0
YAxis            Joystick 0 axis 3
EBrakeAxis    Joystick 0 axis 27

how i can reset?
I made another thread regarding this. If it isn't in-depth enough, tell me what you need explained. I'm on new medication so I'm very drowsy and dizzy etc. so I'm doing bare minimums for right now until I adjust.
Hail to the King baby

[Image: m0dnaros.png]
(02-18-2016, 01:48 AM)Turb0Squ1d Wrote: If you are like me and have been dying to use a controller again. There are a few things that you can learn from my mistakes.
"XAxis"
"YAxis"
"EBrakeAxis"

Since these controls are bound to Joystick 0, these values shouldn't be edited unless you want your controls to be very odd. If you get curious and change these values, there is no reset to default command, and I haven't been able to find an easy way to unbind these controls. So unless you know what you're doing, I don't recommend changing the binds for those controls. If you know how to fix this, please be my guest and post a fix on the replies.

Keep slidin!

I made this mistake too , but i figured out how to reset and that worked : 
go to REGEDIT > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > JDM4iK > Drift Streets Japan 

In There will be alot of things that start with INPUT , this are the buttons you set , if you wanna reset all of them just delete all that starts with INPUT
(04-25-2016, 11:56 AM)vetorazo Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 01:48 AM)Turb0Squ1d Wrote: If you are like me and have been dying to use a controller again. There are a few things that you can learn from my mistakes.
"XAxis"
"YAxis"
"EBrakeAxis"

Keep slidin!

I made this mistake too , but i figured out how to reset and that worked : 
go to REGEDIT > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > JDM4iK > Drift Streets Japan 

In There will be alot of things that start with INPUT , this are the buttons you set , if you wanna reset all of them just delete all that starts with INPUT

THX man !
I see they have a part for each gear but i cant assign anything to any of those gears is there a reason for that?