• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2k hp and Yellow Names ?

How do some PPL have more than 777hp and Yellow names  ? Am i missing smth. ?
All with regedit i believe
'90 NA6 Mx5 [Daily Driven] 
(02-18-2016, 05:56 AM)Uki Wrote: Enter a name with 4 or more characters, and play in window mode.
If this does not work, start panicking, throw shit around and sacrifice a turbo in hope that JDM will hear your prayers.

the over 777 hp is using a cheat engine other than one guy thats been put on blast mostly everyone usses it for fun

and the yellow names is somthing that is changed to make the game think your an admin only certian ppl know how to do it
[Image: 12631499_10156401801510545_3843775445372...e=57291233]
You need to edit one of the core DLLs to do yellow names and going over 800hp

Go ask someone, they probably won't tell you how to get a yellow name but possibly how to remove the 800hp cap
We normally just give out the file :/
I'm realistic about things. You're not gonna hear what you like.
Tero! Did you tell people how to change the names to yellow? I told you not to Tongue I taught you thinking you'd keep it to yourself.
(02-23-2016, 03:38 AM)Teroflaps Wrote: We normally just give out the file :/

which file? :p
(02-23-2016, 07:19 AM)Axarator Wrote: Tero! Did you tell people how to change the names to yellow? I told you not to Tongue I taught you thinking you'd keep it to yourself.

I didn't. Gerbe did.
I talked to him about it.
You should actually try talking to him. He's very knowledgeable.
I'm realistic about things. You're not gonna hear what you like.
In all honesty, we should keep the yellow names to people who are active in the community, or are important in some way.

The HP cap remover should be somewhat public, but not sent to people who might abuse/leak it like crazy
ehhh to be honest, id rather see chat colors added in for people to use freely and keep yellow for devs only but that's just my two cents.

As for the hp limit.... I do feel its useless at the games current state, but later on if like timed runs and drift teams are put in, then i could see the limit being there.