• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Official Drift Teams coming soon

We will soon be releasing approximately 10 available spots for Official Drift teams which will enable members to purchase groups for their drift teams. This gives more features and benefits on the site.
You will be given a group that you are able to invite members into and have a custom userbars that members are able to wear. As well as your own section on the forums for you to post details to your members and other information.

More information will be given later in the official release thread that will be located in the 'Drift Teams' Tab section.
I'm pretty sure that there is more than 10 teams atm, who/what decides what teams becomes "official"? Great news btw Smile <3
Official teams? lol it's all bout money
This is only for the forum, and keep in mind the forum does not pay for itself, it goes out off my own pocket in which case i use my personal money to pay for. As the forum grows more costs are involved.
(02-24-2016, 03:34 AM)Hectic Wrote: This is only for the forum, and keep in mind the forum does not pay for itself, it goes out off my own pocket in which case i use my personal money to pay for. As the forum grows more costs are involved.

problem in not payment service, problem is we can't create teams in game, can't use team tag and can't run a drift train, coz of sync

Anyway you can do what you want, but mostly players wants in game team system and sync, sync must be on first priority.

Maybe this is a greate idea and in future it will be awesome feature, I just didn't see how it can help community now, so don't mine, do what you want, a small critics mostly about game, than site is always be ))
Shouldn't the income from the game be able to cover the forum?
I have nothing to do with the actual game part of things, i do not receive any revenue from the game either, I just run and maintenance the website from my own pocket. If people don't want this then they do not need to purchase, but i know for big teams this will be useful.
I agree with the system. There's so many random teams just thrown together by people who just want to rep something... there's only a few serious legit teams.

Good work dudes
We the ViP Drift Team would go official once i talked about it whit the leader Smile, our team is only drifts and events ;P
When drifting is not enough, go drift even more!