• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lag is real!

Am i the only one whos having serious lag issues, like "the game in running at three frames a second lag" and the revving of the cars in the menu has crapped itself
Third person view laggs me so much (outside view of the car)
First person is okay,
New Touge maps are a massive lagg spike.
so im just forced to stick with drift track 1 because the other tracks quite frankly are abit bad and underused (track 1 is alright) and if im using highway or parking lots there set to different maps so can only play with people who know what map im running
'90 NA6 Mx5 [Daily Driven] 
(02-18-2016, 05:56 AM)Uki Wrote: Enter a name with 4 or more characters, and play in window mode.
If this does not work, start panicking, throw shit around and sacrifice a turbo in hope that JDM will hear your prayers.

You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary. fat loss
No, you aren’t only the one who is facing problems in this game because I have also faced a lot of problems while playing this game online with my friends so I think administration of this game need to rectify all errors of this game soon. Reading grademiners reviews helped me a lot to write an essay on the issues of this game.
I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Web Design
I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. 2020 Waec runs
I am glad to read this article. google